Training world changers since 1970.
Experience Christ For The Nations in one weekend
Campus Days is a semi-annual event that puts YOU in the center of the Christ For The Nations experience. Gain clarity on what programs work for you, make connections with students and faculty, and discover your calling in a weekend that features all of the following:
- Start each day with worship in our morning chapel
- Experience first, second, and third year classes
- Get to know our deans, professors, and faculty at fun and informative meet-and-greets
- Tour the entire campus
- Discover dorm life while staying with current students
- Attend exclusive Campus Days events like CFNI Live and Mic Night
- Meet our admissions team and apply for FREE
When & Where
October 23-25th, 2019
Individual attendees can stay on our campus with other currently enrolled Christ For The Nations students. Married attendees can experience Campus days while staying at one of our recommended local hotels.
Campus Days registration fee is $50 for individuals and $75 per married couple (both spouses must register). Housing (for individuals only/limited availability) and meals are included.
International guests must complete registration in order to receive an invitation letter.
Get the answers you want
Here’s a few commonly asked questions about Campus Days.